Teaching is a difficult task especially in a class room setting. I admire and respect all teaches however some are better then others. Just last Semester i experienced the difference in a good teacher and a bad teacher. My English professor was a very smart women however was not able to teach a class well. i hated going to class, it was a waste of time. My math professor on the other hand was amazing. I looked forward to going to his class everyday. The differences between them are what made the difference in the educational experience.
Math Professor
- confidence and passion
- teaching for all learning abilities and levels of knowledge
- commanding to the class room can bond with all the students
- made learning fun and exciting
English professor
- let students rule class
- easily distracted
- no new knowledge on subject's
- no direction in class room and chaotic at times
theses are some of the reason's why class was good and bad depending on the teacher. Math is one of my worst subjects because of dyslexia and my professor was able to engage me and teach how I understood. I looked forward to going to class. English is easier to me however, my professor made me not want to be there. its all in the difference in who is teaching not so much what they are teaching. A good teacher can make any subject your favorite subject
No comments:
Post a Comment