Monday, May 19, 2014

Main point turned 3rd person

The main point of my narrative that I just wrote was sharing how I learned to ride a horse, how it
changed me and shaped me into who I am today. I want it to show that ridding, even though it hasn't been a traditional setting of learning it has taught me many life lessons.,

The main point of the narrative that was just written was sharing how they learned to ride a horse,
how it changed her and shaped her into who she is today. She want it to show that even though it hasn't been a traditional setting of learning it has taught her many life lessons.

Grand Scheme of Things:

When on is learning to ride a horse, it often changes the person in important ways. Even those lessons learned in a non-traditional settings can teach many people many important life lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment