Monday, April 7, 2014

success on our 1st paper

In order to be successful on our first paper Narrating education I need to
1. Turn it in on time. Due date 4/21/14
2. Type 1,000-1,200 words
3. This paper is less formal so no thesis statement
4. observe the rules of Standard Written English
5. Use MLA Style
6. Use my own words (no Plagiarizing)
7. Give good Examples and details
8. pick and educational experience that was significant to me
for this paper in order to be successful I will make sure to choose something that I can give good details about and explain how it affected me and how it changed my outlook on life either for the good or the bad. I am looking forward to writing this paper and I have a topic in mind already!

3 comments:

  1. Keeping all these guidelines in mind will help us be successful on this paper and keep us focused on the task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great checklist and organize. I need to learn how to organize like you too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to hearing more about the topic you choose. It sounds like you have a good under standing of the assignment.

    ReplyDelete