Monday, April 28, 2014

What I think makes a good teacher?

I think a good teacher is passionate. If the teacher wants to be there everyday it makes a huge difference, and you can definitely tell if they want to be there. A good teacher commands your attention. even if its a subject that isn't that interesting and you don't want to be there they can draw you in and make you want to learn. They can do that with humor or just breaking up the boring stuff with "cool" or interesting facts or things to do. HAVE FUN. if you can do creative activities and make the students laugh it will make a huge differences to your students. I have the best classes when the professor are approachable. I am not against a stern teacher but you have to be able to approach them and ask questions and get help if you need it or feel like your falling behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment