After reading both "how I learned to program computers" and "how I learned to live Google free" I enjoyed reading "How I learned to program computers" I felt that this one was easier to understand. I understood the Google one however it was hard to fallow along. I don't know much about computers and how to de program things and his article was hard to understand. The one about programing computers he used good examples and visual aides and didn't go to in depth with the details and allowed anyone to be able to read his article and understand.
I think that for out first paper I will take a lot from theses articles. I enjoyed how Feross showed a huge gape of time and his process learning in a article. He was able to show us everything important and how it affected and change him with out getting to in to the specifics and confusing us. he was able to write towards a broad audience. these are things that I find helpful and take with me when writing my first paper.
I totally agree with you about Fross's blog used good examples and visual aides which is really helping me to understand the blog easily.
ReplyDelete