Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Blog narratives vs. Print narratives

After reading all the Ed. Nar.'s I prefer the blog ones. they tend to be lighter and have a comical feel to them. along with facts. They print book ED. Nar's are not as easy to read. We are only reading a selection from the book not the whole thing. So I found it hard to get into when we were only coming in on part of it. The tone of the Print books tended to be more serious and have a dark tone. Where as the blogs are shorter and we are getting to read the whole thing. They styles all varied in the blogs but I enjoyed the differences. However the print Nar's were all the same style telling us about a hardship and then how they over came. The print narratives were good but I feel I  .  Would have enjoyed them more if were to read the whole book. I also didnt enjoy how the prints had  such a heavy tone to them. The blog narratives were more light and were able to show more of the personality.  I just prefer reading things that are more light l.

No comments:

Post a Comment