Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Which Ed. Nar did you like most?
I enjoyed reading "How I learned to program computers" the most. I liked it because Feross used visual examples. this helped me see his progression. I liked reading the other Ed. Nar.'s however Feross was talking about something I didn't know anything about and was able to not necessarily makes sense to me but keep me wanting to read more. He was able to touch on the technical part of programing Computers but also the life lessons he learned and how it changed and effected him. He covered a huge span of his life in such small amount of time. He realized what was important to point out and left out the smaller details that might have confused people that do not know anything about computers. this is what I enjoyed about reading Feross's blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment