Wednesday, April 9, 2014
How am I using blog post and sample nar's to generate ideas and test for the first formal paper?
After reading the first blog reading i discovered that i liked how Feross wrote and kept your attention. He talked about something i didn't know anything about yet i wasn't bored i enjoyed reading it. he told us about how he learned to program computers however he did not give us a step by step he gave us an over view of the details but a lot on how he changed and what it taught him as a person. this is what i want to do in my paper. I mean we learn things every day. every thing we do is an educational experience however its why it was so important to us and what it taught us and how that affect our life's that people want to read about. The blogging has started me thinking about what i want to write about. I have realized there are a lot of things i have learned that are significant however there are few that are the most important to me. I want to write about something that affect me for my whole life or will affect me for my whole life. So its a toss up between Learning to ride a horse or learning to become a certified nursing assistant. i am going to map my ideas and see which one comes together the best and go from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent realizations!
ReplyDelete