Friday, April 4, 2014

After 3 days of logging on to my blog I am still trying to figure it out. I feel like I am getting the hang of it. this is definitely different. This is the first time I have had to do this for a class. It should be interesting to say the least. Looking forward to trying something new.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy,
    I am still learning to, so I thought I would try to post a response. I wonder if this is how we will be blogging? Also...Did you have issues uploading a picture to your profile? I have tried several types and none have worked. Wondering if I am missing a step. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saved my picture to the computer and uploaded it. I can show you in class today if you haven't got it figured out yet. its still a learning process that for sure!

    ReplyDelete